About South Park game
Since its first broadcast in 1997 South Park has collected many fans around the world. Many still remembered the main characters, Cartman, Kyle, Kenny and Stan, who were daily facing very interesting problems and fooling around. That was reason enough for the Netent group to incorporate the globally popular cartoon characters into their new game, in which the main symbols are the main characters from the show. This game, in which the players are successfully returned to the 90s, is played on 25 win lines and 5 reels and the maximum winning is phenomenal 1,250,000 coins. All wins are paid from left to right, and in addition to the abovementioned symbols this game also has numeric (A, K, Q, J) symbols, the wild symbol (Joker) that replaces all other symbols except for the scatter and the bonus symbol.
South Park bonus
This game is distinctive by its large number of bonuses and featured games (Cartman bonus game, Kenny bonus game, Kyle bonus spin, Stan bonus spin, Terrance and Phillip mini feature, Mr. Hankey mini feature, Cartman mini feature). As you might notice each character has its own bonus, which no other game has. Regarding the first four above bonuses; you will get them if you get one bonus symbol on 3rd and 4th reel and one of our main characters on the 5th reel. Of course, characters activate their bonuses.
– Kyle bonus : Here you will get 10 free games, and in every round except the standard wins you can win the following additional prizes: 50 coins, 500 coins, multiplier X2, multiplier X10 and 3 additional free games. Since this is a fun game where the main characters are often fooling around, during this bonus game you throw a baby and the field where it stops is your prize (from the aforementioned wins).
– In the Kenny bonus game you are offered to choose between three types of zones: win zone, multiplier zone and the danger zone, in which you can win valuable prizes
– In Cartman bonus game you choose between 8 shrubs offered to reveal the prizes or get busted.
– In the Terrace and Philip mini feature 3 wild symbols randomly appear anywhere on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reel, and of course replace all symbols except the bonus symbol.
– In the Mr. Hankey mini feature 3 – 5 wild symbols randomly appear anywhere on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reel, and of course replace all symbols except the bonus symbol.
You can experience all of the above mentioned bonus games yourself by playing the game completely free on our website without the need for downloading any additional softer.